Send Email with invoice as attachment thru electronic reporting
Follow the below steps:
- Go to Electronic reporting workspace
- Click on the Electronic reporting destination
3. Add new record in file destination grid settings type Émail’
4. Do the settings on the destination screen as below
5. On To Field click Edit , click and select print Management Email
6. For above settings of Email Source account , click on link button before delete button ,it will open the formula designer , you need to select the field AccountNum (customer account number)
It will select the customer email defined on the customer Master contact details as primary
7. click Save and close the formula designer form
8. click on the next two forms and now you can test the email by running the invoice print using print management
Leave your comments below if you are facing any issue.
To send SSRS report in Email as attachment, please check below link
It is a configureable tool for regulatory reporting, payments and electronic reporting.
The ER engine is targeted on the business users instead of developers. Because you configure formats instead of code.
ER supports :
- Microsoft word document
- Open XML Worksheets
The ER tool allows you to configure formats for electronic documents in accordance with the legal requirements of various countries or regions. ER lets you manage these formats during their life cycle.
ER engine capabilities:
- single shared tool for electronic reporting in different domains, and replace more than 20 engines that do some electronic reporting for Finance.
- Its reports formats is applicable to different versions of Finance means report dependancy not on the version of the finance.
- Custom formats can be created based on original formats. Easily can change the format based on the requirement due its support for localisation.
- It becomes the primary standard tool of electronic reporting for both Microsoft and Microsoft Partners.