When package creation is in routine work or often then users will receive below warning.
“Package folder already exists in deployment pipeline azure devops””
This is just a warning so users can ignore this message and check the other errors in the log file.
Scenario: Below issues comes when some user deleted from the active directory and then restore the same user.
- According to Azure Active Directory, your Identity, is currently Deleted within the following Azure Active Directory: Please contact your AAD administrator to resolve this.
- devops 403 – Uh-oh, you do not have access. – DevOPs
Resolution: Delete the user from the DevOps organization and projects completely. Then add again. Everything will work as it as after this.
Sometime user sync with DevOPS after restoring will take sometime in hours or may be a day. So wait for it, If the issue is still exists put your issue in comments here or in the DevOps community.
Scenario: sometimes items are locked in abandoned workspaces in Team foundation server, DevOps
Solution: In this case you need to remove the abandoned workpsaces from the DevOps server/Collections and below are the steps to resolve
- Run the command prompt on visual studio server ‘Developer command prompt for VS2015’
- Run the below command “tf workspaces /computer:* /owner:*” to check the workspaces and owner user ids
- if you find the workspace present in the list
- Then log in with the same user in the team services and click on manage workspaces
- click on remote workspaces
- Remove the workspace that locked the items (It will unlock all the locked items)