To get any form control on any form use below method. Create this method as static and use anywhere in your code.
Just need to provide FormRun and control name as parameters
Public Static FormControl getFormControl(FormRun _formRun, str _controlName)
FormControl control = _formRun.control(_formRun.controlId(_controlName));
Debug::assert(control != null);
Scenario: Sometime we need to use the form datasource field events to validate or modify the data.
In below code we are updating the data of one field based on modifying the data on the other field
/// <param name=”sender”></param>
/// <param name=”e”></param>
[FormDataFieldEventHandler(formDataFieldStr(HcmTopicCreate, HcmTopic, Title), FormDataFieldEventType::Modified)]
public static void Title_OnModified(FormDataObject sender, FormDataFieldEventArgs e)
HcmTopic hcmTopic = sender.datasource().cursor();
HcmSkill hcmSkill = HcmSkill::findBySkill(hcmTopic.Title);
hcmTopic.Description = hcmSkill.Description;
Below are summary about the new update of Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations apps version 10.0.6
- Product Configuration models V2 data entity(2nd version)
- Feature Management Enhancements
- By default not all features are enable
- Project contract committed details
- Now user can drill-down into the details of the committed amount on the funding source
- Purchase agreement responsible party
- Now user can define primary and secondary responsible party on the purchase agreement classification form and resulting purchase agreement
- RFQ Link on the Purchase order line
- Now a reference link can be add from the purchase order line back to the corresponding RFQ lines they originated from
For more details visit Microsoft Documentation using below link
Whats changed in 10.0.6
Scenario: Sometime you have to use InMemory table buffer to apply some logic within the same buffer.
Solution: The solution is to use the sameTable variable by using SetTempData
// set the data to the local tmp table from the original tmp table
while select forupdate localTempTable //where localTempTable.somecoindtion ==
localTempTable.someField = ”;
//at the end after completing the loop set the tmp data back to the original tmp data
Scenario: Accessing of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations database on sandbox environment.
In August 2019 Microsoft did the database scaling and migration in different regions. so might be your Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations might be changed. When you trying to logon you will face some difficulty.
Below are the steps to access the new sql server and database.
- Copy the SQL server name from LCS and put on logon screen
- After adding above information click on options
- Copy the database name(below screenshot before AXDB) from the LCS environment and paste in the connect to database field as per above screenshot
- Click on connect and now you are successfully able to connect
Note: Please leave comments if you are facing any issue by following the above steps.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Cost effective
- Its has pay as you go or consumption based pricing model
- No upfront infrastructure cost
- No need to purchase or manage costly infrastructure
- Based on needs resources can be added or remove which are no longer required
- Its supports both vertical and horizontal scaling
- Vertical Scaling – known as ‘Scaling up’ is the process of adding resources to increase the power of an existing server.example of vertical scaling is adding more CPUs or memory
- Horizontal Scaling – know as ‘Scaling out’is the process of adding more servers that function together as one unit. example more than one server processing request together.
- Based on the workload it automatically adding or removing the resources. Example is website that gain attention overnight because of some article published. Then it automatically assign more computing resources to handle the increased traffic. When traffic is normal than cloud automatically de-allocate the resources.
- Its reliable because it available globally and uptime is 100% for the services.
- Cloud providers have fully loaded data centers across the globe on different locations.
- Cloud is secure than locally manage services because cloud providers offer wide range of policies, technologies, control and expert technical skills to manage the digital security. Cloud providers invest heavily in the security sector, as walls, electronic gates, cameras to protect physical assets.
Scenario: Delete all record from table at once based on some condition.
//declare table varibale
// to delete all records with any condition
//delete records based on some condition
delete_from myTable where mytable.Recid = 12345677;
The following table helps you determine whether Microsoft Flow or Logic Apps is best for a particular integration:
Azure Logic apps is a cloud service that helps
the tasks, business process and workflows when you need to integrate apps, data, systems across the enterprise and organizations.
Logic apps simplifies how you build scalable solutions
- App integration
- Data Integration
- System Integration
- Enterprise integration
whether on cloud or on-premises or both
Example of logic apps
- Send Email notifications from Office 365 when event happen in various systems, apps and services.
- Move uploaded files from SFTP or FTP server to Azure Storage.
- Process or re-route orders across on-premises system or cloud service.
- Monitor tweets with specific text words or lines.
- Create records on different system based on event happens on one system.