Azure Logic apps is a cloud service that helps
the tasks, business process and workflows when you need to integrate apps, data, systems across the enterprise and organizations.
Logic apps simplifies how you build scalable solutions
- App integration
- Data Integration
- System Integration
- Enterprise integration
whether on cloud or on-premises or both
Example of logic apps
- Send Email notifications from Office 365 when event happen in various systems, apps and services.
- Move uploaded files from SFTP or FTP server to Azure Storage.
- Process or re-route orders across on-premises system or cloud service.
- Monitor tweets with specific text words or lines.
- Create records on different system based on event happens on one system.