Scenario: Below issues comes when some user deleted from the active directory and then restore the same user.
- According to Azure Active Directory, your Identity, is currently Deleted within the following Azure Active Directory: Please contact your AAD administrator to resolve this.
- devops 403 – Uh-oh, you do not have access. – DevOPs
Resolution: Delete the user from the DevOps organization and projects completely. Then add again. Everything will work as it as after this.
Sometime user sync with DevOPS after restoring will take sometime in hours or may be a day. So wait for it, If the issue is still exists put your issue in comments here or in the DevOps community.
Below are the list of features that added in the Application release 10.0.6 and platform update 30.
Scenario: Sometime during deployment users facing low space issue and deployment got failed.
Reason: The reason is deployable packages folder having many files that increase the drive used space. Microsoft by default deployable packages will delete after 30 days. If you deploy packages many times during the last 30 days. then you need to reduce the time of delete deployable packages
- Under the HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Dynamics\Deployment registry key, you can create the following keys to customize when cleanup should occur. The automated cleanup task will consider these values.
- CutoffDaysForCleanup – The number of days that old packages and logs should be retained. The default value is 30.
- CutoffDiskSpaceLimitForPackages – The minimum free disk space (in gigabytes [GB]) on the service volume drive where the package folder is located. For example, if the disk space is 200 GB, the cleanup task will remove the packages, based on the number of days.
- CutoffDiskSpaceLimitForLogs – The minimum free disk space (in GB) of the system drive where the log folder is located. For example, if the disk space is 100 GB, the cleanup task will remove the servicing-related logs, based on the number of days.
Power Apps related technologies
Microsoft power apps works with other technologies o help you to create powerful apps for your organization.
List of technologies used to build power apps
- Data Sources:
- Data source bring cloud and On-premise data into the power apps.Data can be accessed thru build in connections, custom connectors or gateways
- Common Data service
- Common data service is a reliable and scalable service that allows to store and manage data that’s used by business applications. It is stored with in the set of entities.
- Microsoft flow
- Microsoft flow is used to automate the process based on some conditions. example is triggering of an event in the connected service. like when new customer creates in the Dynamics 365 send an email to the users.
This unit explores each part of the following PowerApps components:
- web.powerapps.com – Apps start here, whether you build them from data, a sample app, or a blank screen.
- PowerApps Studio – Develop your apps further by connecting to data, adding and arranging user interface (UI) elements (known as controls), and building formulas.
- PowerApps Mobile – Run your apps on Microsoft Windows, Apple iOS, and Google Android devices.
- PowerApps Admin Center – Manage PowerApps environments and other components.
Power Apps Mobile
Power Apps admin Center
While selection of cloud providers the important thing to check how the cloud provider can help you to comply the international regulations and standards
Some important questions to ask from the provider:
- How complaint are the services offered by cloud provider?
- Terms are part of the privacy statement for the provider
- Deployment of own cloud based solutions those need accreditation or have compliance requirement?
- Handling of sensitive data by the cloud provider , how ?
Below is the list of compliance offerings available:
- Criminal Justice Information Services(CJIS)
- Any US state or local agency wants to access FBI’s CJIS database is required to adhere to the CJIS security policy.
- Azure is only major cloud provider that contractually commits to conformance with CJIS security policy
- Cloud Security Alliance(CSA) Star certification
- Azure, Intune and Power BI has obtain star certification
- The star certification is based on achieving ISO/IEC 27001 certification and meeting the specific criteria in Cloud Controls Matrix(CCM).
- This certificate demonstrates that a cloud service provider:
- Conforms to the applicable requirements of ISO/IES27001
- addressed issues that critical to cloud security as described in the Cloud Control Matrix(CCM)
- Assessed against the Star Capability Maturity Model for the management of activities in Cloud Control Matrix(CCM) control areas.
- General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
- As of May 2018, a European Privacy law (GDPR) is in effect.
- GDPR imposes new rules on companies, government agencies, non-profits and other organizations that offer goods and service to the European Union People or collect and analyze data of European Union resident.
- The GDPR applies no matter where are you located if your company or agency lies as per above statement.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act(HIPAA)
- Its a US Federal Law that regulates patient Protected Health Information(PHI)
- Azure offers customers a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement(BAA) which means Azure is adherence to certain security and privacy provisions in HIPPA and the Health Information Technology for Economical and Clinical Health(HITECH) Act.
- To Assist customers in the individual compliance efforts, Microsoft offers BAA to Azure customers as contract addendum.
- Multi-tier Cloud Security (MTCS) Singapore
- After rigorous assessments conducted by MTCS certification body, Microsoft cloud services received MTCS 584:2013 certifications for all three service classification
- Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS)
- Platform as a Service(Paas)
- Software as a Service(SaaS)
- Microsoft was the first service provider who got this certification for all three service classifications.
- International Organization for Standardization(ISO) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 27018
- Microsoft is the first cloud provider who adopted the ISO/IEC 27018 code of practice, covering the processing of personnel information by the cloud service providers.
- UK Government G-Cloud
- The UK Government G-Cloud is a cloud computing certification for services used by government entities in the United Kingdom.Azure has received official accreditation from the UK Government Accreditor.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework(CSF)
- NIST CFT is a voluntary framework that consists of standards, guidelines and best practices to manage the cyber-security related risks. Microsoft cloud services have undergone independent, Third-party Federal Risk and Authorization Management program(FedRAMP) Moderate and High Baseline audits, and are certified according to FeRAMP standards. Office 365 is certified to the objectives specified in the NIST CSF.
- Service Organization control (SOC) 1,2 and 3
- Microsoft cloud services are audited at least annually according to the SOC report framework by independent auditors.
- EU model Clauses
- Microsoft Offers customer EU standard contractual clauses the provides contractual guarantees around transfer of personal data outside of the EU.Microsoft is the first company to receive joint approval from the EU ‘s Article 29 working party that the contractual privacy protections Azure deliver to its enterprise cloud customers meet current EU standards for international transfer of data. This ensure that Azure customers can use Microsoft services to move data freely through Microsoft cloud rom Europe to the rest of the world.
To get any form control on any form use below method. Create this method as static and use anywhere in your code.
Just need to provide FormRun and control name as parameters
Public Static FormControl getFormControl(FormRun _formRun, str _controlName)
FormControl control = _formRun.control(_formRun.controlId(_controlName));
Debug::assert(control != null);
Scenario: Sometime we need to use the form datasource field events to validate or modify the data.
In below code we are updating the data of one field based on modifying the data on the other field
/// <param name=”sender”></param>
/// <param name=”e”></param>
[FormDataFieldEventHandler(formDataFieldStr(HcmTopicCreate, HcmTopic, Title), FormDataFieldEventType::Modified)]
public static void Title_OnModified(FormDataObject sender, FormDataFieldEventArgs e)
HcmTopic hcmTopic = sender.datasource().cursor();
HcmSkill hcmSkill = HcmSkill::findBySkill(hcmTopic.Title);
hcmTopic.Description = hcmSkill.Description;
Below are summary about the new update of Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations apps version 10.0.6
- Product Configuration models V2 data entity(2nd version)
- Feature Management Enhancements
- By default not all features are enable
- Project contract committed details
- Now user can drill-down into the details of the committed amount on the funding source
- Purchase agreement responsible party
- Now user can define primary and secondary responsible party on the purchase agreement classification form and resulting purchase agreement
- RFQ Link on the Purchase order line
- Now a reference link can be add from the purchase order line back to the corresponding RFQ lines they originated from
For more details visit Microsoft Documentation using below link
Whats changed in 10.0.6